April 13th, 2019 Saturday Wire Wrapping Class, Perfectly Twisted Jewelry at The Colorado Mineral and Fossil Spring Show, Telluride Room
This technique of wire wrap allows for designs to be as simple or as abundant in swirls and curls, as you desire.
● Extra 10 feet of 22g Square Copper wires (enough for 2 additional pendants at home!)
● Extra 6 feet of 22g ½ round Copper wires
● PDF Tutorial Documents for home use.
● Printed ‘Short Form’ outline for classroom and home use.
● 1 Small Cabochon plus pre-cut wires for classroom project.
Class will be held at the Crowne Plaza DIA Hotel and Convention center. A gorgeous hotel with easy access to food within walking and short driving distances!
Date: Saturday, April 13th, 2019
Time: 9:30am to 2:30pm
Location: Crowne Plaza DIA Hotel and Convention Center, Telluride Room
15500 E 40th Ave, Denver, CO 80239
We bring all you'll need to enjoy the class, you just bring a great can do attitude and have a amazing time!
PLEASE NOTE! Class tuition is NON REFUNDABLE, so please check your calendar and schedule before you register.
20 seats maximum.
Students must be 16 or older to come to class alone.
Students 12-15 must be with parent or guardian.
Minimum student age is 12.
Please feel free toemail with questions before registration: