- Wire Wrapping Workshops
- March 14, 2020, Saturday 1pm to 5pm , LITTLETON CLUB Wire Wrapping Class 101, COPPER Wire Wrapped Pendant at Lithos
March 14, 2020, Saturday 1pm to 5pm , LITTLETON CLUB Wire Wrapping Class 101, COPPER Wire Wrapped Pendant at Lithos
You are purchasing a seat into class.
Welcome to Wire Wrapping Littleton Gem and Mineral Club!!
This is a member only class. Thank you for registering! If you are not sure of your member status, please contact the club. https://littletongemandmineralclub.com/
In this class, students will learn how to create a gorgeous wire wrapped pendant, using square copper wires and traditional wire wrapping techniques. This class is for the very beginner student who has never wire wrapped before, or students who have minimal wire wrapping experience. It’s great also for those who want a refresher!
This versatile pendant harness is easy to adapt to stones of many shapes and sizes. In this class, we will be using an oval or teardrop shaped stone and creating a petite pendant with a lot of statement!
This technique of wire wrap allows for designs to be as simple or as abundant in swirls and curls, as you desire.
- Learn the basics of how to measure around a stone and determine how much wire is needed to complete a wrap.
- Learn how to create beautiful design for the front and backside of a cabochon and learn how to create a professional and modern bale of any size.
- In class, we will also cover the basic hand tools used to create wire jewelry and how to use those tools properly.
Price of class includes material kit and tools for use while in class.
● Extra 5 feet of 22g Square Copper wires
● Extra 5 feet of 22g ½ round Copper wires
● PDF Tutorial Documents for home use.
● Printed ‘Short Form’ outline for classroom and home use.
● 1 Small Cabochon plus pre-cut wires for classroom project.
Class will be held at Lithos - Mineral, Fossil, Meteorite, Book and Hobby Shop, in Arvada, Colorado. A gorgeous store full of beautiful, quality cabochon, minerals, fossils and meteorites, well suited for wire wrapping too! This is a fun class, at a perfect location in old town Arvada, within walking distance to great food and historic community! The shop has plenty of parking, easy to reach and free. Make it a fun filled day all around, get lunch in old town, then come for wire wrapping classes at Lithos!
In addition, a $10 Coupon to Lithos is included for awesome shopping after class!
If you want to wrap in sterling silver, Lithos sells pendant packages of 5 feet (enough for one pendant). You can make a wire purchase prior to class and use your coupon!
We bring all you'll need to enjoy the class, you just bring a great can do attitude and have a amazing time!
PLEASE NOTE! Class tuition is NON REFUNDABLE, so please check your calendar and schedule before you register.
12 seats maximum.
Students must be 16 or older to come to class alone.
Students 12-15 must be with parent or guardian.
Minimum student age is 12.
Please feel free to email with questions before registration: