- Wire Wrapping Workshops
- Saturday, May 9 at 1:00 – 4:00pm - 101 Traditional Wire Wrapped Pendant Class! Make This! #WithMe Virtual Classroom
Saturday, May 9 at 1:00 – 4:00pm - 101 Traditional Wire Wrapped Pendant Class! Make This! #WithMe Virtual Classroom
Hi Friends! Thanks so much for being here! You are purchasing a seat into my Perfectly Twisted Jewelry VIRTUAL classroom. Please read everything before you continue to purchase.
I allow 4 students per room with me for an interactive, on camera session. Your computer connection, audio and monitor functions are your responsibility. You will need to hear and see me. Your voice and video is optional for you to turn on or not. If turned on, please know that you will be sharing visible and audio space with others in class. Please make sure your surroundings are appropriate for you to participate. I reserve the right to mute any student who has disruptive background noise if not controllable. I reserve the right to block any student video if their background is not appropriate. (Please no blaring radio or TV in the background)
You can use your own materials and tools if you have them or see below for links to purchasing what you need.
What You Will Learn:
In this class, students will learn how to create a gorgeous wire wrapped pendant, using square copper wires and traditional wire wrapping techniques. This class is for the very beginner student who has never wire wrapped before, or students who have minimal wire wrapping experience.
Check out gallery images for all the ways you can use this pendant wrap!
- Learn the basics of how to measure around a stone and determine how much wire is needed to complete a wrap.
- Learn how to create beautiful design for the front and backside of a cabochon and learn how to create a professional and modern bale of any size.
- Learn basic symmetry.
- In class, we will also cover the basic hand tools used to create wire jewelry and how to use them.
Once you pay for your seat...
- You will get a confirmation email with a link to my private Virtual classroom.
- I will also send you a digital PDF pattern for this project prior to class with instructions to prepare.
PLEASE NOTE! Class tuition is NON REFUNDABLE. Please check your schedule and your technology ahead of time.
Any cost of materials and tools are not included in this class tuition.
4 seats maximum.
Minimum student age is 16.
Please feel free to email with questions before registration:
If you need TOOLS and MATERIALS
You can buy the material kit here!
Order Material Kit #101
Do you need rocks for my other projects??!
Click here to shop their amazing Cabochons!
Do you need a quality set of TOOLS for wire wrapping?
Click here to shop their wire wrapping tools!
Material kits and tools for most of my projects can be purchased from Lithos Mineral, Fossil, Meteorite, Book and Hobby Shop, Arvada, Colorado
They also sell a ton of other wonderful items too!
Minerals, Fossils, Meteorites, Beads, Books, treasures for Kids too!
Lithos on Etsy:
Support Local Businesses!
Order wires, rocks, crystals, projects kits and tools if you need them from a local business when you can.
#PerfectlyTwistedJewlery #WireWrappedJewelry #DIY #InThisTogether #ShareTheLove #StayHome #StayWell #Create #WithMe