October 26, 2019 Saturday 1pm to 5pm , Wire Wrapping Class NEW 101, Big Gauge Copper Pendant, Perfectly Twisted Jewelry at Lithos - Mineral, Fossil, Meteorite, Book and Hobby Shop, Arvada, Colorado
You are purchasing a seat into class.
In this class, students will learn how to create a gorgeous wire wrapped pendant, using large, round copper wires and traditional wire wrapping techniques. This class is for the very beginner student who has never wire wrapped before, or students who have minimal wire wrapping experience. It’s great also for those who want to take their ambitious beginner skills to the next level and work with larger wires!
I will also provide an alternate wire size if you don't think your hands can handle the larger wires. This class is also designed to give the beginner student an introduction into basic symmetry (making both sides of the pendant the same in mirror image).
This technique of wire wrap allows for designs to be as simple or as abundant in swirls and curls, as you desire.
- Learn the basics of how to measure around a stone and determine how much wire is needed to complete a wrap.
- Learn how to create beautiful design for the front and backside of a cabochon and learn how to create a professional and modern bale of any size.
- Learn basic symmetry.
- In class, we will also cover the basic hand tools used to create wire jewelry and how to use those tools properly.
Price of class includes material kit and tools for use while in class.
● Extra 3 feet of 18g Round Copper wires
● Extra 3 feet of 18g ½ round Copper wires
● PDF Tutorial Documents for home use.
● Printed ‘Short Form’ outline for classroom and home use.
● 1 Cabochon plus pre-cut wires for classroom project.
In addition, a $10 Coupon to Lithos is included for awesome shopping after class!
Class will be held at Lithos - Mineral, Fossil, Meteorite, Book and Hobby Shop, in Arvada, Colorado. A gorgeous store full of beautiful, quality cabochon, minerals, fossils and meteorites, well suited for wire wrapping! They have a full selection of sterling and copper wires, tools, beads and more fun jewelry making material!
This is a fun class, at a perfect location in old town Arvada, within walking distance to great food and historic community! The shop has plenty of parking, easy to reach and free. Make it a fun filled day all around, get lunch in old town, then come for wire wrapping classes at Lithos!
Time: 1pm to 5pm (possibly 5:30pm)
We bring all you'll need to enjoy the class, you just bring a great can do attitude and have a amazing time!
PLEASE NOTE! Class tuition is NON REFUNDABLE, so please check your calendar and schedule before you register.
10 seats maximum.
Students must be 16 or older to come to class alone.
Students 12-15 must be with parent or guardian.
Minimum student age is 12.
Please feel free to email with questions before registration: