In this class, students will learn how to create a gorgeous wire wrapped pendant, using 2 stones, square copper wires and traditional wire wrapping techniques. This class is for the beginner student who is ready for the next step in wire wrapping, or students who have minimal wire wrapping experience. It’s great also for those who want a refresher on wrapping multiple stones!
If you have never done wire wrap before, you might consider to take our Beginner Wire Wrapping 101 class first.
This versatile pendant harness is easy to adapt to stones of many shapes and sizes.
This technique of wire wrap allows for designs to be as simple or as abundant in swirls and curls, as you desire.
Classroom size max 15
● Extra 5 feet of 22g Square Copper wires
● Extra 5 feet of 22g ½ round Copper wires
● PDF Tutorial Documents for home use.
● Printed ‘Short Form’ outline for classroom and home use.
● 2 Small Cabochon plus pre-cut wires for classroom project.
Welcome! These are details of my classroom offerings.