We often only think 'craft or holiday fairs' for where we might sell, but here are a few other ideas!
WHERE TO SELL?
1. Certainly the craft and holiday fairs where you can get a booth.
2. Did you know that some Country Clubs have holiday events where they welcome public vendors? Check out holiday markets from nearby Country Clubs and see what you find.
3. Pop up art markets or art walks in your town or city.
4. Heck... check out towns and cities a couple hours away! Often mountain towns, resorts, ski lodges, etc will have jewelry shows.
5. Think about shows that are not related to jewelry but host craft booths, such as, some car shows are starting to add some handcraft booths also.
6. The local farmers market is also now hosting handcraft booths on the last weekend of every month...hmmm.?
7. Check out the City... they often have small holiday markets that are not that publicly advertised or listed, check out your NextDoor App and see what's up in your town and if you can sell anywhere.
8. And finally, are there any Gem and Mineral shows coming through that your booth might fit into?
A good search engine to use for finding places to sell is https://festivalnet.com/